Some parents may ask us 'Where is the value in the Powder Nest?'
Here are the key values in the Powder Nest:
- Solid color design blocks UV rays.
- Air-tight silicone ring seals powder from humidity.
- Made of the best, safe #5 FDA Food-Grade Plastic.
- Thick durable insulated walls to protect the formula. Crack resistant.
- Maximize the storage life of your baby's formula under proper conditions.
- Isolated spoon storage prevents cross contamination and better hygienic handling.
- Convenient leveler always accessible for accurate scoops when preparing the formula.
- Removable divider converts your Powder Nest to a lifetime of ultimate storage. Store fruits, vegetables, sweets, soups, other food and so much more! Keep air-tight needs such as meat fresh!
The Alternatives to Powder Nest
This image represents a perfect example of how not to store your baby's formula. This is a food container used by restaurants which are designed for one-time use only, not prolonged storage of baby formula. Similar to refilling a plastic water bottle (which is highly frowned upon), the plastic is not designed to be mold / bacteria resistant or protect the contents inside for a long period of time.
- Lid is not air-tight.
- Exposure to UV rays.
- Transparent, thin unknown plastic.
- Susceptible to cracking and damage.
- Scoop / spoon is tossed into the baby's formula. Possible cross contamination.
- Need to use a kitchen knife or straight edge to level scoops.