Choose an appropriate amount of water and porridge grains according to the age found in the dosage table on the box.
The first column is the age group (suitable from month);
The second column is the amount of porridge grains in grams;
The third column is the amount of water in milliliters and;
The last column is the final portion in grams.
- Boil fresh, clean water.
- Cool to about 122 F / 50 C.
- Add the desired amount of porridge grains (according to the table) to a bowl.
- Measure the necessary amount of water (according to the table).
- Add the water to the porridge grains and stir thoroughly.
- Allow to cool to desired texture and feeding temperature of about 98.6 F / 37 C.
- Double check temperature.
- Feed. :)