This is a very uncommon occurrence however there are a few possibilities as to what happened:
- Your package was stolen.
- It marked it as delivered to meet quotas.
- There was a delivery exception.
We recommend waiting at least 36 hours.
Most packages normally appear within the initial 36 hours.
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it:
- Verify the shipping address of your order in your emails and store account.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery on your door or in your mailbox.
- Check where the package was left in the tracking information.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- See if someone else accepted the delivery. Check with friends, family and neighbors.
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers. You may need to find the other carrier and contact them for further assistance.
- Visit your local post office or call USPS at 800-275-8777.
Unfortunately we cannot file a claim with USPS for a missing package until after 15 days. So in the meantime, we recommend placing another order as a replacement and submit a request for further assistance.