Nutritional information from HiPP Germany Bio Organic Combiotic (Combiotik) First Infant Milk (Anfangsmilch) Baby Formula Stage 1 Labels as of the 8th of May 2017.
- From Birth On.
- Modeled After Natural Breast Milk.
- GOS (Obtained from Lactose).
- Natural Lactic Acid Cultures.
- LCP (Omega 3 & 6).
- Designed for a Healthy Development.
- Adapted to the Special Dietary Needs and Nutritional Requirements of Babies.
- Carefully Chosen Organic Ingredients and a Unique Combination of Valuable Ingredients.
- Light Digestible Starch for Softer Stool.
- Strictly Controlled Top Quality Ingredients that Exceed Legal Requirements.
- Quality Tests from Raw Materials to the Final Product Guarantee Maximum Safety.
Nutrition Information Panel
|Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml)|
|Dietary Fiber||0.3 g|
|Energy||288 kJ / 69 kcal|
|Fluoride||< 5 μg|
|Vitamin A||70 μg|
|Vitamin D||1.2 μg|
|Vitamin E||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin K||5 μg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.06 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.13 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.04 mg|
|Folic Acid||10 μg|
|Vitamin B12||0.15 μg|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.50 mg|
|LCP (Omega 3 & 6)||16 mg|
Updated on the 25th of February 2020.
Skim milk *, whey product *, vegetable oils * (palm oil ❤, rapeseed oil *, sunflower oil *), starch *, galactooligosaccharides * from lactose *, calcium carbonate, LCP  oils (fish oil, vegetable oil from M. alpina), potassium chloride, L-tyrosine , Vitamin C, L-tryptophan, iron sulfate, zinc sulfate, vitamin E, lactic acid stabilizer, natural lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum ®) , niacin, pantothenic acid, copper lysine complex, vitamin A, vitamin B 1, vitamin B 6, manganese sulfate, potassium iodate, vitamin B 2, sodium selenate, folic acid, vitamin K, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
 LCP (Omega-3 and -6) = long-chain, polyunsaturated fatty acids
 Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
❤ Organic palm oil from sustainable cultivation,
* from organic production certified by independent control bodies