Preparing and feeding organic infant milk formula is very similar to preparing and feeding any other ordinary milk formulas. Do not feel overwhelmed as this process is a lot faster and easier than you think. Follow the steps carefully and do not try other preparation methods, as it is not recommended by Organic Start or the manufacturer.
We do not recommend adding extra scoops of milk formula or mixing the powdered milk formula with any other powders or liquids.
Instructions for HiPP Antireflux Childrens' Milk:
- Clean everything (bottle, teat and ring) in boiling water for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Boil new clean water according to the table below. Do not use microwaved, artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Cool for about 45 minutes to optimal mixing temperature: 122 F / 50 C.
- Measure the required amount of water into the sterilized bottle (refer to the Feeding Guide below).
- Using the measuring spoon provided and according to the instructions, add the correct number of scoops - normally 1 scoop per 1 fluid ounce of water.
- Level off with the back of a clean dry knife.
Do not compress the powder.
- Close the bottle.
- Roll between palms for 5 seconds, shake for 20 seconds, then leave to stand for 7 minutes.
- Shake again until solution is thick and evenly distributed and diluted.
- Hold the bottle under cold running water. Cool to drinking temperature: 98.6 F / 37 C.
- Test the temperature.
- Ready to feed!