Preparing and feeding organic infant milk formula is very similar to preparing and feeding any other ordinary milk formulas. Do not feel overwhelmed as this process is a lot faster and easier than you think. Follow the steps carefully and do not try other preparation methods, as it is not recommended by Organic Start or the manufacturer.
We do not recommend adding extra scoops of milk formula or mixing the powdered milk formula with any other powders or liquids.
Instructions for HiPP 2+ Years Childrens' Milk:
- Clean everything (bottle, teat and ring) in boiling water for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Boil new clean water according to the table below.
Do not use microwaved, artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Cool to optimal mixing temperature: 122 F / 50 C.
- Fill 2/3 of the bottle with the clean boiled water.
- Using the measuring spoon provided and according to the instructions, add the correct number of scoops - normally 1 scoop per 1 fluid ounce of water.
- Level off with the back of a clean dry knife.
Do not compress the powder.
- Close the bottle.
- Shake well until dissolved (more than 15 seconds).
A small foam later should disappear by itself after a short time.
- Add remaining water and shake lightly again until solution is evenly distributed and diluted.
- Hold the bottle under cold running water. Cool to drinking temperature: 98.6 F / 37 C.
- Always test the temperature.
- Ready to feed!